Apply today for a chance to join our group of industry leaders and retirement planning professional.
Financial Advisor / Financial Sales Representative
Dynamic changes in the 403(b) market have created opportunities for our Partner Firms to expand their teams of Advisors. Unlike many other financial services opportunities where you must create your own market, our Advisors have a specific niche market in which to work.
Career opportunities have never been better in our marketplace.
This is a unique work-site sales / marketing opportunity that entails:
- Interviewing clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Analyzing financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting clients’ financial objectives.
- Selling financial products such as annuities, mutual funds, and insurance (licenses required)
- Reviewing clients’ accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Recommending strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning.
- Building and maintaining client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Answering clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies financial plan.
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- Proven track record in generating sales and managing relationships in the retirement planning marketplace
- FINRA Series 6 or Series 7 registration; state insurance licenses
- 4 year college degree preferred
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina